ADSM-L

Re: Excessive mount failures on 3494 ATL

2001-02-27 11:17:41
Subject: Re: Excessive mount failures on 3494 ATL
From: "Brazner, Bob" <Bob.Brazner AT JCI DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 10:16:22 -0600
Our problem with execessive mount failures on the 3494 ATL was fixed by
repowering one of the four 3590B drives.  We isolated the drive by
examining the activity log and seeing which one did not have any successful
mounts.  My thanks to Kent Monthei at GlaxoSmithKline for his specific
advice on how to solve the problem.  I also see Richard Sims and others
provided some helpful commands that I didn't think of.  Thanks everyone.

Bob Brazner
Johnson Controls, Inc.
(414) 524-2570