ADSM-L

Error code

2001-02-27 10:39:23
Subject: Error code
From: "Shawn D. King" <Shawn_King AT IDG DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 10:47:52 -0500
Hi All

I was wondering if anyone could help with this, we have been running scheduled
selective backups on this machine for about a month, and last week I started
getting this message,

02/24/2001 23:10:38 ANS1028S Internal program error.  Please see your service
representative.

I cant seem to find any cause for this error, I have looked in the error logs,
activity logs, and on the server in the events log.
does anyone have any idea what this would be, FYI

My environment is

TSM server 3.7.4 running on Windows NT 4.0 service pack 5

and the client is TSM 3.7

Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated

Regards

Shawn D. King
International Data Group
5 Speen Street