ADSM-L

Re: TSM Monitoring: Crystal Reports v TEC....

2001-02-26 11:02:39
Subject: Re: TSM Monitoring: Crystal Reports v TEC....
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 08:02:38 -0800
>        Anyone have any idea what happened with Mainstar?

Vint,
At one point I was evaluating the Monitor Plus software. As I tried to get
fixes I was finally told they are no longer developing the product. They
weren't sure if anyone was going to pick it up from them. I actually liked
what I was seeing but with all the bugs I started to find I didn't think the
asking price was worth what I was going to get.

I don't know of any other software that is similar but would also appreciate
any information on some.

Geoff Gill
NT Systems Support Engineer
SAIC