ADSM-L

New list at Duke???

2001-02-25 20:44:38
Subject: New list at Duke???
From: Martha McConaghy <URMMNET AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 20:41:03 EST
One of the list subscribers has forwarded to me notes he has received from
Duke University about a new ADSM-L list.  So far, I know nothing about it,
nor what that list owner intends.  I have sent them a note asking for an
explanation.  Has anyone else received such notes?  Clearly, I cannot prevent
someone from starting a competing list and I have no desire to do so.  However,
it would have been courteous of them to have consulted me as I have been
running this list, at great effort, for many years. If someone is interested
in taking over the responsiblity, I would have been happy to discuss it with
them.  Its pretty rude to find out this way.

Martha McConaghy - ADSM-L list owner