ADSM-L

SOLUTION: RE: libstdc++-libc6.1-1.so.2 dependency in RedHat7.0 ?

2001-02-24 16:30:16
Subject: SOLUTION: RE: libstdc++-libc6.1-1.so.2 dependency in RedHat7.0 ?
From: Michael Jung <jung AT RE.E-TECHNIK.UNI-KASSEL DOT DE>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 22:30:41 +0100
Hi John

Thank you VERY VERY MUCH, your tip was excellent good and after that horrible
time of searching for a solution after I switched from our WinNT system to
Linux with this unsolved problem !
After that there were only the X-libs dependencies there. Further install with
"rpm --nodeps" I could the error from dsmc:
root@SONNE Tivoli]# dsmc
ANS1035S Options file '/opt/tivoli/tsm/client/ba/bin/dsm.sys' not found
[root@SONNE Tivoli]#

Really, really good. Now I could sleep better because I have the chance to set
up the backup next week.

Kind regards from
Michael