ADSM-L

Re: URGENT ? ABOUT DB RESTORE

2001-02-22 11:34:33
Subject: Re: URGENT ? ABOUT DB RESTORE
From: Steve Hicks <shicks AT KUB DOT ORG>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 11:35:00 -0500
What would the syntax be? dsmserv restore db ...
I've tried dsmserv restore db movemedia=6239 and I get and invalid argument
error.

                    Ruddy STOUDER

                    <Ruddy.Stouder@IRI        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT
EDU
                    SLINK.COM>                cc:

                    Sent by: "ADSM:           Subject:     Re: URGENT ? ABOUT
DB RESTORE
                    Dist Stor Manager"

                    <[email protected].

                    02/22/01 11:23 AM

                    Please respond to

                    "ADSM: Dist Stor

                    Manager"

tRY /

1) MOVE MEDIA ... To bring the tape back on-site in the TSM database
2) CHECKIN ... STATUS=PRIVATE to get the tape back in the library

Ruddy