ADSM-L

HELP! Recovery Log won't mount

2001-02-21 14:09:17
Subject: HELP! Recovery Log won't mount
From: TSM Mail-ID <tsmmail2000 AT YAHOO DOT CA>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 14:09:45 -0500
TSM Server 3.7.3 on NT 4.0 box.
Server was rebooted cleanly yesterday. Now TSM won't
come back up.  I do the followign:

D:\Program Files\Tivoli\TSM\server>dsmserv
D:\Program Files\Tivoli\TSM\server>dsmserv
ANR0900I Processing options file D:\PROGRA
1\Tivoli\TSM\server\dsmserv.opt.
Database Page Shadowing Will be avalilable in the next
service offering.
 ANR7800I DSMSERV generated at 16:58:00 on Apr 27
2000.

Tivoli Storage Manager for Windows NT
Version 3, Release 7, Level 3.0

Licensed Materials - Property of IBM

5697-TSM (C) Copyright IBM Corporation 1999. All
rights reserved.
U.S. Government Users Restricted Rights - Use,
duplication or disclosure
restricted by GSA ADP Schedule Contract with IBM
Corporation.

ANR0990I Server restart-recovery in progress.
ANR0200I Recovery log assigned capacity is 1200
megabytes.
ANR0201I Database assigned capacity is 8100 megabytes.
ANR0306I Recovery log volume mount in progress.
It stays at this mount.  I let it go overnight - pegs
It stays at this mount.  I let it go overnight - pegs
the CPU but doesn't come up.  No error messages, just
doesn't want to mount.
Rebooted multiple times - no effect.
Unfortunately, recovery log not mirrored - had no
space.

Any suggestions?  Ideas?

Thanx in advance!