ADSM-L

HELP: server "client option set" ignored by clients....why?

2001-02-21 11:21:19
Subject: HELP: server "client option set" ignored by clients....why?
From: Keith Kwiatek <kkwiatek AT NIST DOT GOV>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 11:18:25 -0800
Hello,

I have a bunch of includes and excludes in a client option set on my v4 TSM
server.

When the schedule runs, the clients backup the files even if they are excluded
in the client option set.... they are not over-riding the client option set.

I am sure the clients have the client option set assigned to them.

Any ideas on why this is happening, and how to trouble shoot?

      Optionset WIN32_INCLEXCL
      Option INCLEXCL
      Sequence number 18
      Option Value Exclude '*:\...\TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES\...\*'
      Override NO