ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Domino

2001-02-21 08:33:43
Subject: Re: TDP for Domino
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 08:34:25 -0500
Steve,

Is this with the TDP for Domino GUI on Windows NT/2000?
...or is this with the command-line client?  What operating system?
Are you showing active and inactive?
Have you tried using the command-line client?

You really need to call IBM/Tivoli service to pursue this further.
We may need to get a trace to see what is happening.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
Del Hoobler