ADSM-L

upgrade from tsm3.7 to tsm4.1 on os/390

2001-02-21 05:06:26
Subject: upgrade from tsm3.7 to tsm4.1 on os/390
From: "Van Ruler, Ruud R SSI-ISES-31" <Ruud.R.vanRuler AT IS.SHELL DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 11:06:27 +0100
Hi guru's

some questions on the subject of upgrading from tsm3.7 to tsm4.1:
*       do I need to re-register all current clients/licenses ?
*       i have some clients using tdp. do I need to register these clients
twice ? once for "the number of managed system for LAN licensed" and also
for  "number of TDP for Oracle licensed" ?
*       are there any other issues I have to consider ??

many thanks in advance.

Ruud van Ruler,  Shell Services International BV - ISES/31
Our Data Storage Management home page:
http://sww2.shell.com/os390/
> Room 1B/G01
> Dokter van Zeelandstraat 1, 2285 BD Leidschendam NL
Tel : +31 (0)70 - 3034644, Fax 4011, Mobile +31 (0)6-55127646
Email Internet: ruud.r.vanruler AT is.shell DOT com
                          rvanruler AT hotmail DOT com

                                                            R.vanRuler