ADSM-L

Withdrawal of Windows Client v4.1.2

2001-02-19 06:29:20
Subject: Withdrawal of Windows Client v4.1.2
From: Neil Schofield <Neil.Schofield AT YORKSHIREWATER.CO DOT UK>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 11:29:38 +0000
Does anybody know what the issue is that caused the Windows v4.1.2 client to be
removed from the ftp site?

The web site talks about it being temporarily removed while APAR IC29552 is
investigated, but I can find no further details. Should I be worried about the
security of my v4.1.2 clients?

Neil Schofield

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may also be legally
privileged. The contents are intended for recipient only and are subject
to the legal notice available at http://www.keldagroup.com/email.htm
Yorkshire Water Services Limited
Registered Office Western House Halifax Road Bradford BD6 2SZ
Registered in England and Wales No 2366682