ADSM-L

dsmc daemon

2001-02-14 14:19:02
Subject: dsmc daemon
From: "Evans, William C" <william.evans AT EDS DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 13:03:45 -0600
I recently installed the tivoli adsm product on an HP 9000, running O/S
version 11.00.  I kick off the scheduler daemon using nohup <full_path>/dsmc
-sched -pass=**** 2> /dev/null &
 The daemon starts, runs for a few seconds and then ends; no errors
 The daemon starts, runs for a few seconds and then ends; no errors
displayed, no entries in the syslog.
  Anyone else experience this sort of thing and, if so, how did you rectify
it?
TIA

Bill Evans, UNIX/WinNT System Administrator
Phone: 719.535.4194
E-mail: William.evans AT eds DOT com
AIM: bievans4194

 <<...OLE_Obj...>>
         ....the recognized global leader in ensuring clients achieve
superior value in the digital economy