ADSM-L

How to see what session is running on client

2001-02-14 12:01:08
Subject: How to see what session is running on client
From: "Malbrough, Demetrius" <d_malbrough AT TI DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 10:58:35 -0600
Good afternoon, *SMers!

A colleague and I were wandering if there was some type of client command
equivalent to running a 'query session' on the server to see all of the
running client sessions that could be run on the client itself.

It's like the client being able to see how many sessions he has running, for
instance, a backup and an archive running simultaneously.

I checked The TSM for UNIX: Using the Backup-Archive Clients manual but only
the general client query commands, q archive, q session, q backup, etc...

Just curious & we probably may have to go ahead and register an admin with
only operator privileges so these types of queries can be done for certain
users during the new TSM 4.1 install.

Thanks,

Demetrius A. Malbrough
ADSM/TSM Consultant