ADSM-L

Re: TSM and 3494 Library Sharing

2001-02-08 14:19:30
Subject: Re: TSM and 3494 Library Sharing
From: "<James> <healy>" <James.Healy2 AT AXACS DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 14:20:29 -0500
Alex,
     What people have suggested in a few posts earlier works well for me. I
just hav a script on each server that checks in a specific range of tape
that are solely for that machine. i run this checkin script through a tsm
admin schedule daily

"Tectrade Computers" <Alex.Fagioli AT TECTRADE.CO DOT UK>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on
02/08/2001 10:19:08 AM