ADSM-L

Re: TSM and 3494 Library Sharing

2001-02-08 11:28:21
Subject: Re: TSM and 3494 Library Sharing
From: arhoads <arhoads AT PACBELL DOT NET>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 08:17:41 -0800
Alex,

I don't believe there is any way to control where in the library the
tapes are stored, at least from TSM.

I'd like some info on your configuration if you wouldn't mind.  How are
the tape drives connected: do both servers connect to all drives
(physically)?  How many tape drives are on one FC-AL loop?

Steffan

--
Regards,
Regards,