ADSM-L

Re: Problems after 4.1 Upgrade and Resolutions

2001-02-05 09:52:29
Subject: Re: Problems after 4.1 Upgrade and Resolutions
From: "Short, Anne" <anne.short AT LMCO DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 09:53:59 -0500
We also get many ANR8302 errors.  We are W2K server with TSM 4.1.2 server
(before 4.1.2, we were 4.1.0).  Since this is a new server and never had
anything other than 4.1.x on it, and we have many other problems with the
tape drives, such as tapes getting stuck, we attributed these errors to bad
drives.  Though the drives have been replaced twice now and we are still
getting these same errors.  Maybe it's not the drives after all.

Anne Short
Lockheed Martin Enterprise Information Systems
Gaithersburg, Maryland
301-240-6184
CODA/I Storage Management