ADSM-L

Re: LTO PERFORMANCE with TSM

2001-02-02 10:34:09
Subject: Re: LTO PERFORMANCE with TSM
From: "Caffey, Jeff L." <jlcaffey AT PIER1 DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 09:20:50 -0600
When backing up or restoring to SSA disk, I usually get about a 30 second
response time before data moves (LTO 3584 library & 500GB SSA disk on TSM
server).  Once it starts moving, I get almost a Gig a minute per tape drive
(5 drives).

Thank you,

Jeff Caffey
Enterprise Systems Programmer
Pier 1 imports, Inc.  -  Information Services
jlcaffey AT pier1 DOT com
Voice: (817) 252-6222