ADSM-L

Re: Which client version is best for a Win2000-server ?

2001-02-02 08:17:20
Subject: Re: Which client version is best for a Win2000-server ?
From: "Short, Anne" <anne.short AT LMCO DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 08:18:11 -0500
++++++++++++++++
Level 4.1.2
This level has only been available since December.  No reports so far
of the EXPORT RSM bug.

Wanda, you can update your list...I am getting the EXPORT RSM bug.  Luckily,
it's the last thing that tries to get backed up, so all other backups are
successful.  I guess I'll call this into Tivoli.  I have tried this with RSM
set to Disabled and set to Manual and get the same results both times.
Don't want to set it to Automatic Start as then it tries to steal control of
my library (EXB-440) from TSM and causes all sorts of problems.

(Configuration:  W2K server running TSM server 4.1.2 and TSM client 4.1.2)

Anne Short
Lockheed Martin Enterprise Information Systems
Gaithersburg, Maryland
301-240-6184
CODA/I Storage Management