ADSM-L

[no subject]

2001-01-31 07:23:20
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 07:25:07 -0500
Fannizo

This is APAR IC26111.  There is a fix for this.
This is FIXTEST Version 1.1.2.01.  It includes the following fix:

 IC26111

   If a SQL Server 7.0 database is at compatibility level 60 or 65, an
   attempt to backup the database or its transaction log would result
   in the DB-Lib message "Incorrect syntax near the keyword
   'database'" and the backup would fail.  This no longer occurs.
   Databases at any compatibility level can now be backed up
   successfully.

You can download it from the following web site:

ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-management/patches/agents/ntsql/1.1.2/

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
Del Hoobler