ADSM-L

Re: Problems after 4.1 Upgrade and Resolutions

2001-01-30 11:53:38
Subject: Re: Problems after 4.1 Upgrade and Resolutions
From: Kathleen M Hallahan <Kathleen_Hallahan AT FREDDIEMAC DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 11:54:33 -0500
Diana,

Who are you working with on the I/O problems?  Is there a contact in Tuscon (or
wherever) that you could give me?  We've got an open PMR on this issue right now
and I'd like to be able to pass that info on to our CE so he can touch base with
them.  And the end of the month is tomorrow...I sure hope they can have this
ready soon!  This is causing us a lot of headaches!

Good luck,

Kathleen

Diana Noble <djk AT UMICH DOT EDU> on 01/30/2001 11:22:46 AM