ADSM-L

35xx library with W2K (RSM)

2001-01-30 08:38:26
Subject: 35xx library with W2K (RSM)
From: Etienne Brachel <hc_dmsr AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 08:38:26 -0500
Hi all,

Defining the LTO library on W2K is working fine.. but I cannot define any
drives !!
How does Label libvol work ? can I issue search=bulk ? or even search=yes..
with labelsource=barcode..?

Why is it on NT4.0 working like sunshine.. and does this newer W2K based on
the same OS make it so much more complex ???

This is goin to take lots of time and this customer needs its backups..

any suggestions on how to define the drives and label the tapes would be
very much appreciated...

(Then Im not even talking about DRM.. no moves to make I think.. sigh)

thanks in advance..

regards,

* Etienne Brachel            E-Mail : e_brachel AT ttp-int DOT com*
* Touch The Progress b.v.    Phone  : +31-(0)365350535     *
* Televisieweg 159           Fax    : +31-(0)365350777     *
* 1322 BH  ALERE                                           *
* The Netherlands                                          *