ADSM-L

FW: TDP oracle

2001-01-29 17:02:04
Subject: FW: TDP oracle
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT JHUAPL DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 17:03:42 -0500
As far as I know, it's always like that with the API clients.

We saw the same thing with THe ADSM agent and EBU (Oracle 7), and the
TDP agent and RMAN in Oracle 8, and any other API clients.

The API clients just don't provide the same information at the filespace
level as the backup/archive clients do.

If you are concerned about whether the data is really in there, what you
can do is run an SQL SELECT on the BACUKPS table, and verify that the
entries that TSM shows for that client node match the entries in the
RMAN catalog.