ADSM-L

Fix for the DST bugs on the NT 3.7.2 client

2001-01-26 14:43:44
Subject: Fix for the DST bugs on the NT 3.7.2 client
From: JerryLawson <jlawson AT THEHARTFORD DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 14:41:21 -0500
Date:           January 26, 2001                        Time: 2:37 PM
From:   Jerry Lawson
                The Hartford Insurance Group
860     547-2960                jlawson AT thehartford DOT com
Hello old friends!
Hello old friends!

I apologize if this has been asked recently, but I do not always have the
opportunity to keep up with the threads that come through this server.

We all remember the problems documented here late last October about the
problems that the TSM 3.7.2 client had with the DST change - it caused an
almost full backup to occur when we went to daylight wasting time.  AT the
time, there were comments about a potential fix, and indications that the fix
would become part of a new client PTF soon.  Yet in poking around now 3 months
later, I don't see it on the TSM client web page.

Did the PTF get issued, and if so, what is its number and how/where do I get
it?  If it hasn't made it out yet, when can we expect to see it?  DST is just
around the corner...

                                                     Jerry
                                                     Jerry

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over....and expecting the results to
be different - Anon.