ADSM-L

Re: Can't delete disk volume

2001-01-23 13:12:48
Subject: Re: Can't delete disk volume
From: Bill Colwell <bcolwell AT DRAPER DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 13:11:41 -0500
I have had this happen a number of times.  In each case
'restore volume' has worked.  The restore process can recognize data
still on the volume that move data or 'q content' can't.  After restoring
the files from a copypool, the volume is deleted.

--
In <NCBBILGJGECFFMBHMDHCCENJFDAA.g.rentschler AT rus.uni-stuttgart DOT de>, on
01/23/01
   at 01:11 PM, Gerhard Rentschler <g.rentschler AT RUS.UNI-STUTTGART DOT DE>