ADSM-L

Can anybody send me the new versions of TSA500 and TSANDS?

2001-01-23 12:18:09
Subject: Can anybody send me the new versions of TSA500 and TSANDS?
From: Peter Hadikin <Peter_Hadikin AT BCIT DOT CA>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 09:15:30 -0800
Hello group,

I have tried to get our Novell support gang to try order the new TSA500
and TSANDS nlm's ... all they tell me is that they are not available at
the Novell site.  I told them to contact Novell support and get them
from fixtest still not luck.  Now I am appealing to the group ....
anybody out there got TSA500 (Nov 10/2000 or later) and TSANDS (Nov
3/2000 or later).  I will be forever grateful if anybody can supply
these.

Take care, Peter