ADSM-L

TSM 3.7 and Netware 5.1

2001-01-19 10:44:15
Subject: TSM 3.7 and Netware 5.1
From: Brecton Whitten <bwhitten AT UABMC DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 09:45:06 -0600
*SM group,

  If there is anyone running TSM 3.7 on AIX4.3
and backing up Netware 5.1 servers and would
be willing to talk to me about their experiences,
I would greatly appreciate it. We are seeing TSM
crashing and abending Netware servers. I have seen
some of the posts referring to new TSA patches from
Novell, but our server group is not ready to implement
these yet. We back up AIX, NT, 95-98, 2000 and Solaris
with no problems. We only have trouble with Netware.
Thanks in advance...

                                                       Brec Whitten