ADSM-L

SMS Scripting for NT installation

2001-01-16 08:23:51
Subject: SMS Scripting for NT installation
From: "Collins, Brenda" <Brenda.Collins AT WESTGROUP DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 07:25:29 -0600
Hi everyone!

Has anyone been able to get around the html pop up window when scripting the
installation for Windows NT?  Also, the number of re-boots required? I have
someone in our NT group doing the scripting for me and he is having trouble
with these areas.  If you have ideas or even a sample script that you would
be willing to share, I would really appreciate it.

Do you know what the switches mean that are for installation?  /v and /qn

Thanks,

Brenda Collins,
Storage Management
Phone: 651-848-5808
Email:  brenda.collins AT westgroup DOT com

Disclaimer:  "The views, opinions and judgements expressed in this message
are solely those of the author.  The message contents have not been reviewed
or approved by West Group."