ADSM-L

Error in Appl.eventlogg in NT4.0 - Perflib ...."dsmcperf.dll"

2001-01-11 14:13:43
Subject: Error in Appl.eventlogg in NT4.0 - Perflib ...."dsmcperf.dll"
From: Gunnar Uhr <gunnar.uhr AT KS DOT SE>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 17:47:29 +0100
Hello

Does anyone of You have a clue to why some of mine NT-servers gets an
error message in the applications event-log everytime I re-boot it
...and what to do about it ? (= How to get rid of it ?)

(It seems that all backups works OK.)

It started after I upgraded to a TSM 4.1.1.0 client on the NT 4.0
Servers.
I don't have any of NTs performance-monitor activated on any of them

Is there a bug(?) in this client-version ?

It says:
(Date and time)
Event ID:  1011
Source:     Perflib
User:         N/A
Type:        Error
"The library file ""dsmcperf.dll"" specified for the "TSM Client
Performance" service
could not  be opened. Performance data for this service will not be
available.
Status code is data DWORD 0. "

Best regards

Gunnar