ADSM-L

Re: Client v4.1.2 -- Uninstall on NT results in blank desktop?

2001-01-11 10:19:15
Subject: Re: Client v4.1.2 -- Uninstall on NT results in blank desktop?
From: "Jennifer I. Moore" <jim1 AT CORNELL DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 10:20:50 -0500
Hi Tim,

Yes, this is what we are seeing.  And, in fact, I read the whole
README...  and even remember now reading this part.  Guess it was a long
day.  My apologies to the list for sending unnecessary mail.  And thank you
Tim for bringing this back to my attention.

Do you know if it is targetted to be fixed in future patches or
releases?  The obvious concern is that it may cause confusion for our user
population.

Thanks!

Jennifer