ADSM-L

Re: ADSM and multiple TCP/IP

2001-01-05 03:29:10
Subject: Re: ADSM and multiple TCP/IP
From: Valeriano Bassi <Valeriano.Bassi AT SSB DOT IT>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 09:24:07 +0100
Hi John,
according to the manual, tcpclientaddress specifies the TCP/IP address of your
client node and you have to use this option only with the schedule command when
 you specify prompted as the schedule mode.
But, this is not my problem ...

Thanks anyway for your help
Valeriano Bassi               valeriano.bassi AT ssb DOT it

---------------------- Forwarded by Valeriano Bassi/SSB on 05/01/2001 09.23
"Price, John" <john.price AT weyerhaeuser DOT com> on 04/01/2001 17.45.04
"Price, John" <john.price AT weyerhaeuser DOT com> on 04/01/2001 17.45.04