ADSM-L

Re: Volumes not getting back from Offsite/vault

2001-01-04 17:49:58
Subject: Re: Volumes not getting back from Offsite/vault
From: Steve Harris <Steve_Harris AT HEALTH.QLD.GOV DOT AU>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 08:50:24 +1000
Did someone run a delete volhist ?  Perhaps for some other record type and
forgetting the type parameter, which defaults to ALL?

>>> Shekhar      Dhotre <shekhar.dhotre.b AT BAYER DOT COM> 05/01/2001 0:30:19

Hi all,
  I have set retention of one week on TSM Database volumes,
for some reason I am not getting  (TSM database )  volumes back from vault since
yesterday ..
I checked today also , no Volumes to retrieve  from vault , DRM module does this
job for me ..
Only change i have done so far is collocation enabled on tapepool and copypool
..
what parameter i should check  in TSM  to bring back these volumes .. as
retention period  is only 7 days I should get everyday one volume back .

AIX  4.3.3. , TSM 3.7.4 STK9710, ACSLS 5.3.0

Thanks
Shekhar