ADSM-L

Re: Mountablenotinlib

2001-01-03 16:22:44
Subject: Re: Mountablenotinlib
From: David Longo <David.Longo AT HEALTH-FIRST DOT ORG>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 16:23:06 -0500
You have to use the MOVE MEDIA command with the WHERESTATE option.  Review this
command to see how it moves tapes.  (I think if you use
wherestate=mountablenotinlib it automatically moves to mountableinlib - but
review command to make sure).

David B. Longo
Systems Administrator
Health First, Inc. I/T
3300 Fiske Blvd.
Rockledge, FL 32955-4305
PH      321.434.5536
Pager  321.634.8230
Fax:    321.434.5525
david.longo AT health-first DOT org

>>> Jack.Palmadesso AT SWPC.SIEMENS DOT COM 01/03/01 03:50PM >>>
Actually what I think I did was insert and check in the tapes to the library
before I updated them to available.  The volumes in question are in
readwrite status right now.  The volume STATE is mountablenotinlib.  How do
I change the STATE of the volumes.

Jack