ADSM-L

Re: storagetek 9740 with drives 9840 and TSM 4.1 on AIX 4.3.3 platform

2001-01-02 12:33:41
Subject: Re: storagetek 9740 with drives 9840 and TSM 4.1 on AIX 4.3.3 platform
From: Joel Fuhrman <joelf AT CAC.WASHINGTON DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 09:34:12 -0800
I have a powderhorn library but I believe the TSM setup is the same.  Before
doing the TSM config, configure the drives via "smit tsm_devices"..

tsm> register license file=1library.lic
tsm> def libr acs0 libt=acsls acsid=0
tsm> define drive acs0 mt0 device=/dev/mt0 acsdrvid=0,2,3,0 online=yes

Your acsid may be different and your acsdrvid most likely will be different.