ADSM-L

Re: Database size limit

2000-12-20 17:01:27
Subject: Re: Database size limit
From: Keith Davey <kdavey AT GUS33.HOMEIP DOT NET>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 14:42:43 -0700
There really is no practical limit to the size of the DB.  However you
will want to take into consideration things like DB backup times, and the
times needed to perform a recovery incase of an error or failure of the
server platform.  Also there is the old sang "Don't put all your eggs in
one basket".  It really is up to you to deturman when it is best to split
the load between more than one TSM server.

Keith Davey