ADSM-L

TDP & ADSM

2000-12-20 16:05:51
Subject: TDP & ADSM
From: Paul Dowie <DOWIE AT CLEAR.CO DOT NZ>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 10:06:16 +1300
Hi,

We are running ADSM 3.1.0.7, TDP 1.1.1.01 and OS390 Adsm 3.7.0.
I have 2 schedules set up, 1 for NT and 1 for Exchange, these use seperate
folders,seperate management classes, seperate node names and seperate dsm
files.
The ADSM server schedules my exchange backups by pulling the local
d:\backup.cmd.

My backup works fine, and all my log files are as expected. However the guys
at the OS390 end get an error message for all my Exchange backups, but
everything works fine ?, the backup does not fail and completes about 2
hours after this message.

Scheduled Start: 20.12.2000 21:15:00
    Actual Start: 20.12.2000 21:15:21
   Schedule Name: WGTNEX_DLYFUL
       Node Name: WGTNEX

Because nothing fails I don't get any error messages, so can anyone point me
in the right direction ?

Any help appreciated,

Paul Dowie
Systems Engineer