ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:25:43
Petr Pøerost wrote:

> Hello ,
> after install of 4.1.2 fix my server is licensed for completely everythink
> :-) , please , can somebody help me
> with removing licenses not in use ( TSM server 4.1.2 W2K ) ?
>
> Regards
>
> Petr Prerost
> e-mail pprerost AT htd DOT cz

Petr,

according to a posting from Brian Furphy <vndob571 AT US.IBM DOT COM> as of
1998, Aug 28:

 Mohamed,

 When registered, the licenses are stored in a file named NODELOCK in the
 DSMSERV_DIR environment variable, if specified, or in the current directory
 that the server was started from.

 You will need to remove this file from it's current directory or change it's
 name to start the REGister LICense process again.   Run the Query LICense
 command to confirm the change worked.  For 17 clients you'll need to specify
 the following enrolment certificate files to accomplish your goal,
 (1CLIENT.LIC, 5CLIENT.LIC & 10CLIENT.LIC - use each one time).

 ADSMingly yours
 Brian Furphy

Hth,
Horst SCHERZER                       e-Mail: Horst.Scherzer AT univie.ac DOT at
Horst SCHERZER                       e-Mail: Horst.Scherzer AT univie.ac DOT at
Zentraler Informatikdienst Uni Wien          Fax:    (+43 1) 4277 x14053
Universitaetsstr.7                           Phone:  (+43 1) 4277  x9140
A-1010 Vienna, Austria              URL: http://mailbox.univie.ac.at/~sc
--------------4AAFA60789FCEF35BF88FA72