ADSM-L

Re: Estimated Capacity of 3590-K tapes

2000-12-19 09:38:44
Subject: Re: Estimated Capacity of 3590-K tapes
From: Eliza Lau <lau AT VTCAT.CC.VT DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 09:15:45 -0500
Thanks Keith.  This is exactly what I am seeing.

tsm: ADSM>q vol 301271

Volume Name               Storage      Device      Estimated    Pct   Volume
                          Pool Name    Class Name   Capacity   Util   Status
                                                        (MB)
301271                    TAPEPOOL     3590TAPE     36,474.2   98.7    Full
301271                    TAPEPOOL     3590TAPE     36,474.2   98.7    Full

Eliza