ADSM-L

Re: Implementing a 3494

2000-12-14 09:57:20
Subject: Re: Implementing a 3494
From: Fred Johanson <fred AT MIDWAY.UCHICAGO DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 09:02:23 -0600
It ought to be in the same directory with Atape.

At 12:52 PM 12/14/2000 +0100, you wrote:
Hi *SM-ers!
I will replace my 3575 libraries with two 3494 libraries soon. I already
found the latest ATAPE drivers but I was told I need other software to
communicate with the 3494 library manager (called ATLDD?). Can anybody point
me to the right direction for downloading?
Are there other issues I have to take care of?
Thanks in advance for your reply!
Kindest regards,
Eric van Loon
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged
material intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee,
you are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be
disclosed, copied or distributed, and that any other action related to
this e-mail or attachment is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If
you have received this e-mail by error, please notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail, and delete this message. Koninklijke
Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM), its subsidiaries and/or its employees
shall not be liable for the incorrect or incomplete transmission of this
e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible for any delay in receipt.

Fred Johanson
System Administrator, ADSM
S.E.A.
University of Chicago