ADSM-L

Re: Bare Metal Restore Product fro the Kernel Group

2000-12-13 08:31:46
Subject: Re: Bare Metal Restore Product fro the Kernel Group
From: "Shawn D. King" <Shawn_King AT IDG DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 08:27:46 -0500
I just wanted to let you guys know, that I in no way think that the BMR software
or TKG are a bad idea, we looked at the product about a month ago, and I did
mention that when they were here they did mention that they were still working
on some things, It is the theory of our shop to not go live with a new product
as soon as it is release, which is why I stated that we were going to
reinvestigate the product next year, I think that TKG is offering a great
product and our issues were when they were still releasing the product for NT, I
am aware that they were/are working on many changes.

That is why I was offering the contact information of the person we worked with,
there response to us, and demonstration of the product were of outstanding
Customer Service,  I just dont want anyone to think that we were putting down
the company or there product (or that I advocated not going with the product), I
am still interested in BMR, But I have also been informed by my superiors that
we will be waiting until next summer after the product has been in circulation
for a little.

Regards
 Shawn D. King

Data Protection Manager
 International Data Group
 5 Speen Street
 Framingham, MA 01701

(508) 935-4391

Alex Paschal <AlexPaschal AT FREIGHTLINER DOT COM> on 12/12/2000 04:32:40 PM