ADSM-L

Re: EXCLUDE.DIR and EXCLUDE.FS

2000-12-12 17:45:16
Subject: Re: EXCLUDE.DIR and EXCLUDE.FS
From: "Rushforth, Tim" <TRushfor AT CITY.WINNIPEG.MB DOT CA>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 16:45:45 -0600
Thanks Keith:

The manual I was looking at was for windows which doesn't mention anything
about HSM of course so basically it had the same description for all
options.

It would make sense to me if the exclude option would exclude files from all
services (backup, archive, space management) instead of just some of them
(backup and space management).  Then you could use the specific excludes for
the other services if you only wanted files excluded from them
(exclude.backup, exclude.archive, exclude.spacemgnt).

Tim Rushforth
City of Winnipeg
trushfor AT city.winnipeg.mb DOT ca