ADSM-L

Re: tape drive needs cleaning

2000-12-11 12:35:24
Subject: Re: tape drive needs cleaning
From: "Brian T. Huntley" <bth AT CLARKSON DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 12:35:54 -0500
Gerald,

As I understand it, this is normal.  If you look them up, one is a message
that the drive needs cleaning, the other is a record showing that the
drive went through a cleaning cycle.

Regards,
Brian

| Brian T. Huntley                                Systems Administrator |
| Campus Information Services, Clarkson University                      |
| Ph/FAX: 315.268-6723/6570                                             |
| bth AT clarkson DOT edu                                 www.clarkson.edu/cis |
 UNIX *is* user friendly. It's just selective about who its friends are.
        PGP Public Key available. finger bth AT clarkson DOT edu