ADSM-L

Antw: Re: AS400 Performance problems

2000-12-08 03:33:15
Subject: Antw: Re: AS400 Performance problems
From: Reiner Sauer <ReinerSauer AT VINZENZ DOT DE>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 09:32:36 +0100
It's similar to the TR interface rate. This is the average rate, but we need
for 63 GB data 23 hour to save.

We have another try made with 6 GB data. There we get 1,5 GB per hour. To save
with classic tools this needs 30 minutes. To do this with BRMS/TSM we need 4
hours.

Reiner

>>> switchback60 AT HOTMAIL DOT COM 7.12.2000 19:47:22 >>>
Hi Reiner,

Is the 600kb trn rate the highest historically you have been able to achieve
or, has it ever run at a higher rate.

Also what is your storage pool going to disk or tape.

Sam