ADSM-L

TDP for Oracle v2.1

2015-10-04 17:25:42
Subject: TDP for Oracle v2.1
From: Eric Tang [mailto:tangeric AT HK1.IBM DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
I have download fix on TDP Oracle v2110  (for hp & AIX), as I am still
waiting for the TDP Oracle v2.1 CD delivery,
can I use the license file from TDP Oracle v1.1 CD together the v2110
download fix?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Eric Tang

This email and any attachments may contain privileged and
confidential information and are intended for the named
addressee only.  If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender and delete this e-mail immediately.
Any confidentiality, privilege or copyright is not waived or
lost because this e-mail has been sent to you in error.  It
is your responsibility to check this e-mail and any
attachments for viruses.