ADSM-L

Re: Events not showing in Q EV

2000-12-07 12:11:46
Subject: Re: Events not showing in Q EV
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 09:08:00 -0800
I have seen this too. But why is this? In my opinion it is a bug. Just
because I update the schedule should not be a reason to not see events from
the past that may have had different schedule settings. I've also seen this
same problem when changing any ADSM Administrator command schedules.

I'm running V 3.1.2.55 on AIX 4.3.3. I wonder if anyone has seen this on
other versions.

Geoff Gill
NT Systems Support Engineer
SAIC