ADSM-L

Re: JDBC and TSM ODBC

2000-12-07 08:54:57
Subject: Re: JDBC and TSM ODBC
From: Lawrence Clark <Larry_Clark AT THRUWAY.STATE.NY DOT US>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 08:38:15 -0500
If you are already using Access, you may want to try asp & odbc to create
dynamic content.

>>> vkm AT CORNELLC.CIT.CORNELL DOT EDU 12/06/00 04:35PM >>>
I have no answer for you, but I'm fascinated by your question.  I'm curious
about what you are attempting to develop.  We will be trying to develop
support web pages based on Java, servlets, jdbc, Informix, et al.  I have
been wondering if there is a way to include JDBC access to a TSM server
using a JDBC-ODBC bridge, which it sounds like you are attempting to
do.  I'd be very interested in any progress you make on getting this to work.

Good luck!

..Paul