ADSM-L

Questions on scheduler TSM4.1.1 Windows Client

2000-12-07 08:27:28
Subject: Questions on scheduler TSM4.1.1 Windows Client
From: "David Browne." <dbrowne AT HUMANA DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 08:27:43 -0500
I installed TSM 4.1.1 on my Windows 95 client. After I installed the code
and configured the scheduler with the Configuration Wizard, I received a
"Finish" window that really means nothing to my user community. Under
previous releases I received a TSM Sched window and when clicked on it
showed the next scheduled event. Does anyone know if Tivoli plans to fix
this in the future or is it their intent that users can no longer see when
their schedules are going to run.