ADSM-L

[no subject]

From: Robert Fijan [mailto:robert.fijan AT LVA-WUERTTEMBERG DOT DE]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Hallo all !

I've got the following problem when I try to restore a file:

I login to the ADSM Backup Client on my local machine with the name of one
of
our backed-up NT-Nodes. I can see
all the files that got backed-up to the ADSM-Server over the time. I can
even
select which files to restore and where
to restore them. But no matter which option I use, the restore fails with
the
error ANE4007E ... Access to the objact is denied.

Why? When the PC-Administrator goes the same way all works perfect?

Could please help me.

With kind Regards

Robert Fijan

PS:  ADSM Client 3.1.0.3 on NT 4 with SP 4
         ADSM Server 3.1.2.50 on OS/390 V2.8

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged material
intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, you are notified
that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed, copied or
distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or attachment is
strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail by
error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and delete this
message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM), its subsidiaries and/or
its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or incomplete transmission
of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible for any delay in receipt.