ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:25:42
Andrew Whitcroft wrote:

> Hi All ---
>
> I would like to know how others are managing their ADSM/TSM systems.
> Please answer the 2 questions below, and Email your answers to me,
> I will tabulate the results and report back to the group.
>
> BTW, please do NOT send your answers to the list server, it creates
> lots of extra noise on the listserver.
>
> Andy.
> Enough of the business, here is the survey:
>
> 1) How do you or your company perform the daily adminstrative tasks.
>    a) Using the ADSM/TSM Commandline
>    b) Using the web interface
>    c) Using scripts or compiled programs
>
> 2) If you choose "C", please tell me what scripting language or
>    compiled language the majority of your scripts are written in?

a and c  (bsh & perl)

Horst SCHERZER                       mailto: Horst.Scherzer AT univie.ac DOT at
Horst SCHERZER                       mailto: Horst.Scherzer AT univie.ac DOT at
Zentraler Informatikdienst Uni-Wien           Fax:   (+43 1) 4277  x9140
Universitaetsstr.7                          Phone:   (+43 1) 4277 x14053
A-1010 Vienna, Austria              URL: http://mailbox.univie.ac.at/~sc
--------------B6F75AE6C97A6D2E00376158