ADSM-L

Re: Install problem with a 3502-108 DLT changer

2000-12-03 12:47:38
Subject: Re: Install problem with a 3502-108 DLT changer
From: Geoff Pusey <Geoff_Pusey AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 17:47:47 +0000
James,

I tried to use the LBTEST.EXE but this errors on every command which made
me very suspicious that I have not configured the drive/autochanger
correctly this is why I posed this message and wondered if any one else is
using one of these drives and what the setting are?

I will post tomorrow the "ADSMDLIST.EXE FILENAME ." as you suggested
perhaps there is some clue there

Regards,

Geoff Pusey
Tivoli Advisory Consultant
Tivoli Systems.
Office   : +44 (0)1753 896896
Mobile : +44 (0) 780 8203704
Email    : geoff.pusey AT tivoli DOT com

James Thompson <mezron AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 12/01/2000 04:31:34
PM