ADSM-L

Backupset Management

2000-12-01 11:49:49
Subject: Backupset Management
From: Jeffery Carroll <Jeffery_Carroll AT AGFG DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 10:50:11 -0600
Hello,

I'm looking for any input involving tape management of backupsets.    Since
they are not handled via DRM, they have to managed via alternate means.
In lieu of any 3rd party products that do handle backupsets, I was just
curious as to how you all handle management, sending offsite...etc.   Do
you have any custom scripts or any SQL select statements that might be
handy in handling this?   I'm running TSM 3.7.4 on NT Server 4.0.

Thanks,
Jeff